Hilmer Barrios Reyes, PhD
Hilmer Barrios Reyes, prior founding VirtualAR Services, held the position of Compliance Officer (AML/BSA) of the Venezuelan principal private bank.
His professional background has concentrated on advising Latin America companies with banking, oil & gas, energy areas, strongly associated with compliance, investments, corporation from/to Venezuela, Corporate Finance / Project Finance, energy & economic cooperation matters.
His professional skills involve: Business strategy, negotiation, compliance, structural financings & public debt, projects and strategic planning.
Hilmer Barrios is member of Mexican Panel Arbitration (CAM), Mexico, D.F., and teaches Economic & Integration International Law in the Universidad Central de Venezuela, postgraduate program.
- Currency and Financial Institutions Magister Scientiarum.
- AMLCA (International Certificate).
- International Commercial Arbitration Specialist’s Degree.
- Corporate Law Specilaist Degree.
- International Law Advance Program
Latin Lawyer, 2008
Spanish / English / Portuguese